- Eliminate institutional achievement gaps between and among racial and socioeconomic groups.
- Increase degree completion rates across the board, particularly for low-income, first generation, African American and Latino college students.
- Create a greater sense of urgency related to increasing graduation outcomes.
- Support the implementation of evidence-based practices at the institutional level, aimed at increasing equity in attainment.
- Develop proof points and scalable models, while documenting successes.